1.How long have you been in the wedding photography business?
I have been working as a wedding photographer since 2008.
2. How would you describe your photography style?
My style is a candid story telling of every single detail, every moment throughout your wedding day. I love to create artistic portraits for the walls of your home but in a natural non posing way.
3. Is it only you who captured photography and videography?
For Photography only there is myself and my second shooter, for videographer only and for the photography&videography full feature package there are three of us.
4. Will you help with a timeline for my wedding as well as a family image list?
Yes, during our initial consult we will start a rough draft of your wedding day timeline which we will continue to tweak right up until your wedding day. We will also start to create an image list for your formal pictures. All of this will live on my google drive which you will have access to so we are always on the same page.
5. How soon will I see my photographs from the wedding?
A sneak peak within 48 hours, and your online gallery will be available within 4 weeks.
6. Will we receive the raw video footage with our video package?
Videography only and the Photography&Videography full feature packages include raw video footage of your ceremony, speeches,
first dance and parent dances.
7. Will I receive copyright/print release form?
Copyright stays with me. A print release is included with all photography sessions.
8. How many photos can we expect to get for our wedding day?
I do not guarantee a minimum or maximum image count. On average a 10 hour wedding usually yields between 400-900 images.
9. When is the remaining balance after retainer fee is made due by?
The non refundable retainer fee is 35% of your total package balance and is due at time of booking and signing the contract to hold your date. The remainder of the balance is due 30 days prior to the wedding date.
10. What happens if it rains?
I love a challenge, so does my equipment and it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve shot in the rain. Umbrellas are great for rainy days and I bring 6 with me to every wedding! If you’re game I am game.
Love everything you’ve seen so far! Let’s chat!!!