uomo cerca donna Modena Halifax NS Wedding Photographer-Free Destination Wedding Photography Package
Every year starting in 2017, I will be giving away one wedding photography package outlined below, to a lucky couple who is having a destination wedding internationally. The couple is responsible for the cost of travel for myself and a guest and any work permits that may be needed depending on the international destination country. The wedding photography package they receive will be comparable in price to their travel costs so it is completely negotiable.
I am looking for a vacation every year and will barter my wedding photography services for the right couple and the right international destination wedding. I am looking for destination weddings that are one week all inclusive, weddings that inspire me, excite me and weddings that will give my portfolio an unexpected boost. It is also very important that I have a good relationship with my couples and that our personalities compliment each other.
Inspiration can come in many forms for me
- The story of how you met and fell in love.
- The location you choose for your engagement session and any story behind it
- The location of where you are getting ready for the wedding-having your hair done and makeup applied
- The little details like your wedding dress, veil, rings, bouquet, shoes, vows written on paper etc
- The couple themselves
- Your thought process of a first look scenario
- The ceremony itself-are you doing something unique? The location of the wedding ceremony venue.
- The location of the reception venue
- The location of where you would like to have your formals done-are you using an antique car?
- The theme of the wedding
- The small details that you might think wouldn’t interest me, definitely will.
- Your speeches
- What you are doing for your first dance-choreographed?
- Creative and trash the dress sessions, tell me your ideas.
Tell me everything! Every little aspect even if you think it’s insignificant because even the insignificant things could sway me in your direction!! I want to see the entire big picture of your vision for your wedding day. The more information you can supply the better your chances are of being selected.
uomo cerca trans Sassari Who can apply
Any couple from any location in the world.
Please note that the wedding chosen must have a date that works with my business travel and must be outside of Canada. Photography is not my first career. My full time career involves a great deal of travel, so the wedding chosen must be able to work around my full time career.
uomo cerca donna Trapani Restrictions
- One hour for family formals and one hour for wedding party/wedding couple formals is required.
- Couples must be willing to allow me to use any images taken at their wedding for my business promotional purposes, online or in print, if you are not willing to agree to this please do not apply.
donna cerca uomo Viterbo My Photographic Style
I have a very unobtrusive photography style, I believe the best images are those where the photographer has not stepped in to change the dynamics of the moments that are happening during the day. I love to photograph every aspect of your wedding day, I love to photograph stills and I require an hour first thing in the morning to capture your rings, the dress, the shoes, the jewelry, the flowers and any other special item you’ve purchased for your big day. I love to capture all aspects of getting ready from the ladies at the salon and the makeup artist to couples who write their own vows while they are getting ready even capturing the guys getting ready as long as they are in the same vicinity as the bride. I absolutely love first looks as the candids you can get from this moment are unbelievable. The ceremony, again I try to capture in a very unobtrusive way using long lenses when possible. I require two hours for formal images if you can not give this to me do not apply, as the formal images are what I use to build on my portfolio work-one hour for family and one hour for wedding party formals. During the formals I want your images to be as natural as possible. I do pose my couples when necessary, however I prefer to talk you through what I want you to do in a scene and let you fall into those positions naturally, I will only step in when I see something I am not liking. During the reception again it’s an unobtrusive style taking a lot of candids of in the moment scenarios. I will not interrupt your guests in conversation to have them mug for the camera this is not my style, if this is something you would like, your guests staring right into camera, I would highly suggest you book my photo booth for your wedding.
It is very important to me to be very organized on the day of your wedding, I become a little like a wedding planner. We will create a wedding day schedule together-this will allow me to see if there are going to be any time constraints with your wedding photography coverage for the day. We will also create an image list so that I make sure I get every image you want. I will request you to provide wedding photography images you like from any source so that I can see what you like and then I will take that information and incorporate it into my photographic style.
Aspects that work well with my kind of environment, I like urban or park areas that have stone, brick, rocks, rod iron benches, rod iron gates, unique door ways, barns, bridges, etc. Areas where I can bring out a lot of texture in your images and areas that have props that I can utilize to make your images more interesting.
uomo cerca donna Portici The Free Wedding International Destination Portfolio Photography Package
Your wedding package will include the following but is negotiable: ($3000 value)
- Red Label Engagement session-up to 1.5 hours, includes 10 high resolution JPGs and proofing gallery.*
- Full wedding day coverage, unlimited hours the day of the wedding, one photographer.
- Unlimited high resolution JPGs (will print up to a 24X36in print/canvas)
- Trash the Dress Session/Creative Session-the day after the wedding up to 2 hours, 10 high resolution JPGs and proofing gallery
- Digital flushmount album up to 50 images, 20 pages.
- 30 day wedding day proofing and sharing gallery
*Engagement must be held within Halifax/Dartmouth/Bedford/Sackville NS area.
All products such as albums, prints and canvas are at cost for international destination weddings.
Additional Items that may be negotiated…
- Digital Slideshow
- Excursion photography coverage
Sandra Adamson photography and design is a Halifax, Nova Scotia based Wedding Photographer, who specializes in weddings for the Halifax Nova Scotia metro area as well as the surrounding Maritime provinces including New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Cape Breton. She is also available for international destination travel. If you are interested in booking her photography services please visit her website for full details at www.sandraadamson.com.